LABF Webinar: Substance Use and Mental Disorders
October 3 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
SPECIALTY MCLE PROGRAM:
1.0 HOUR COMPETENCE ISSUES CREDIT and .25 HOUR ETHICS CREDIT
The Los Angeles Forum Presents a Zoom Webinar
co-sponsored by the Inland Empire Bankruptcy Forum and the Orange County Bankruptcy Forum
LABF starts the 2022-2023 year with their first educational session titled: “Substance Use and Mental Disorders: They Affect Us All”. We hope you will join us for this important topic which will touch upon, among other things, the following:
- Learning about work-life balance and how to avoid burnout issues;
- Discussing how substance use and mental health issues can lead to detrimental and/or deadly consequences, including suicide;
- Discussing an attorney’s responsibilities with respect to competency and ethical issues;
- Developing a self-care plan and incorporating wellness strategies during these challenging times; and
- Learning about the State Bar of California Lawyer Assistance Program and other resources to maintain a balanced and healthy lifestyle.
- Lita Abella – Senior Program Analyst, State Bar of California
- Rudy J. Cerone – Member, McGlinchey Stafford, PLLC
- James Patrick Shea – Founding Partner, Shea Larsen, PC
Monday, October 3, 2022
5:00 to 5:30 pm -Young Professionals happy hour
5:30 to 7:00 pm – State of the Court by Judge Theodor C. Albert and Educational Program
LABF Members: $25
IEBF Members: $25
Govt Employees/Law School Students: Free
Visit the LABF website for details and to register.
Contact LABF at (310) 356-0508 or firstname.lastname@example.org.