BECOME A MEMBER
You are cordially invited to join the Inland Empire Bankruptcy Forum for its 30th year. Join or renew your membership through 2024 now!
Benefits of Membership:
- Networking with other professionals in bankruptcy and insolvency related fields;
- Reduced rates for programs;
- Legal Specialist Credit in Bankruptcy Law (all CA Bar Certified Specialists must report additional LSCLE hours that have been provided by an approved provider)
- Vote for the IEBF Board of Directors;
- Name and contact information displayed in the Membership Directory of the California Bankruptcy Forum;
- Editions of the California Bankruptcy Journal, a nationally recognized publication on current bankruptcy issues; and
- Membership in the California Bankruptcy Forum.
Membership sign-ups and renewals can be completed online by filling out the form below and clicking “Submit” or by mailing this PDF form with payment to IEBF.
If you are submitting payment for more than one member, you may contact [email protected] for a single invoice.
Membership Period: Through December 31, 2024
Dues: $95.00 per person