BECOME A MEMBER
You are cordially invited to join the Inland Empire Bankruptcy Forum for its twenty-eighth year. Join or renew your membership now!
Benefits of Membership:
- Network with other professionals in bankruptcy and insolvency related fields;
- Attend dinner meetings and workshops at reduced rates;
- Display your name and contact information on the California Bankruptcy Forum website at CALBF.org;
- Receive editions of the California Bankruptcy Journal, a nationally recognized publication on current bankruptcy issues; and
- Enjoy membership in the California Bankruptcy Forum with full membership benefits.
Membership sign-ups and renewals can be completed online by filling out the form below and clicking “Pay Now.” If you prefer to pay by check, you can download an application and mail it to:
Inland Empire Bankruptcy Forum
6789 Quail Hill Parkway #204
Irvine, CA 92603
Membership Period: Through December 31, 2019
Dues: $95.00 per person (Pro-Rated to $45/person after June 1)