BECOME A MEMBER
You are cordially invited to join the Inland Empire Bankruptcy Forum for its 28th year. Join or renew your membership now!
Benefits of Membership:
- Network with other professionals in bankruptcy and insolvency related fields;
- Attend dinner meetings and workshops at reduced rates;
- Display your name and contact information on the California Bankruptcy Forum website at CALBF.org;
- Receive editions of the California Bankruptcy Journal, a nationally recognized publication on current bankruptcy issues; and
- Enjoy membership in the California Bankruptcy Forum with full membership benefits.
Membership sign-ups and renewals can be completed online by filling out the form below and clicking “Pay Now” or by mailing this PDF form with payment to IEBF.
If you are submitting payment for more than one member, you may contact info@IEBF.org for a single invoice.
Membership Period: Through December 31, 2022
Dues: $95.00 per person (Pro-rated to $45 after June 1)