BECOME A MEMBER
You are cordially invited to join the Inland Empire Bankruptcy Forum for its twenty-sixth year. Join or renew your membership now!
Membership sign-ups can be completed online by filling out the form below and clicking “Pay Now.” If you prefer to pay by check, you can download an application and mail it to:
Inland Empire Bankruptcy Forum
6789 Quail Hill Parkway #204
Irvine, CA 92603
Benefits of Membership
- Networking with other professionals in bankruptcy and insolvency related fields;
- Attendance to dinner meetings and workshops at reduced rates;
- Opportunity to display your name and contact information on the CBF website: www.CALBF.org;
- Receipt of editions of the California Bankruptcy Journal, a nationally recognized publication on current bankruptcy issues
- Membership in the California Bankruptcy Forum with full membership benefits.
Membership Period: January 1 to December 31, 2017
Amount: $75.00 per person PRORATED to $35 after June 30