BECOME A MEMBER
You are cordially invited to join the Inland Empire Bankruptcy Forum for its twenty-seventh year. Join or renew your membership now!
Benefits of Membership
- Networking with other professionals in bankruptcy and insolvency related fields;
- Attendance to dinner meetings and workshops at reduced rates;
- Opportunity to display your name and contact information on the CBF website: www.CALBF.org;
- Receipt of editions of the California Bankruptcy Journal, a nationally recognized publication on current bankruptcy issues
- Membership in the California Bankruptcy Forum with full membership benefits.
Membership sign-ups can be completed online by filling out the form below and clicking “Pay Now.” If you prefer to pay by check, you can download an application and mail it to:
Inland Empire Bankruptcy Forum
6789 Quail Hill Parkway #204
Irvine, CA 92603
Automatic Annual Dues Renewal Service
New! Ensure continuous membership in IEBF by enrolling in the Automatic Annual IEBF Membership Dues Renewal service. You now have the option to authorize automatic annual dues payments using your credit card. This authorization will remain in effect until cancelled. For subsequent renewals, you will be notified at least 30 days prior to being billed. Once the recurring transaction is processed, you will receive an email receipt. To make changes in your selections, update your credit card or cancel the service at any time, contact IEBF at info@IEBF.org or (951) 479-3585.
Membership Period: Through December 31, 2018
Amount: $75.00 per person