- This event has passed.
IEBF Judges’ Night
March 1 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The Inland Empire Bankruptcy Forum
Presents an In-Person Program
U.S. Bankruptcy Judges:
- The Honorable Wayne Johnson
- The Honorable Mark D. Houle
- The Honorable Scott H. Yun
- The Honorable Magdalena Reyes Bordeaux
Moderated by Larry Simons, 2022 IEBF Program Chair
The judges will present on some cases of interest and our newest Riverside Judge, the Hon. Magadelena Reyes Bourdeaux, will discuss her courtroom procedures.
We will also install the Board of Directors of the Inland Empire Bankruptcy Forum and recognize the Riverside Pro Bono program and volunteers at this program.
Tuesday, March 1, 2022
No Host Cocktails 6 p.m. ~ Dinner 6:15 p.m.
Program 7 p.m.
Marriott Riverside at the Convention Center
3400 Market Street, Riverside, California 92501
Self-parking will be validated. Bring your ticket to the registration table.
** Special Reduced Event Pricing **
Cost with Payment Received through February 22:
IEBF Member $60
IEBF Member + 1 Non-Attorney Staff Member $115
Non-Attorney Staff Member $70
Government Employee $35
After February 22:
IEBF Member $70
IEBF Member + 1 Non-Attorney Staff Member $125
Non-Attorney Staff Member $80
Government Employee $35
No refunds after February 22. No-shows will be billed.
Join IEBF to Save!
Membership Dues only $95 through 12/31/2022
Current members are included in the CBF directory HERE.
This Event Has Sold Out!
Due to distancing requirements we’ve sold out, and walk-ons will not be able to be accommodated. Email info@IEBF.org to be placed on the waiting list. We will notify you if space becomes available.
Contact IEBF at (951) 479-3585 or info@IEBF.org.
Continuing Education Credit:
The above activity has been approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education by the State Bar of California in the amount of 0.75 hour. The Inland Empire Bankruptcy Forum certifies that this activity conforms to the standards for the approved education activities prescribed by the rules and regulations of the State Bar of California governing minimum continuing legal education.
- We will be following protocols from the State Public Health Officer Order of June 11, 2021 with the following change taking effect February 16, 2022: “Only unvaccinated persons are required to mask in all Indoor Public Settings. Fully vaccinated individuals are recommended to continue indoor masking when the risk may be high.” https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/COVID-19/guidance-for-face-coverings.aspx
- We will not be checking vaccine cards or requiring test results but masks are recommended for attendance generally. Face masks and hand sanitizer will be available at the registration table. We ask that you not attend if you feel sick or if you have been in contact with someone who may have been exposed to COVID.
- We will be limiting attendance to one-third of the full ballroom capacity and will reduce the number of place settings per table.
- We ask that attendees recognize the inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 that exists in any place where people are present, and that COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that may cause severe illness and/or death. You recognize that IEBF has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Even so, IEBF cannot guarantee that participants in attendance at the event will not be infected with the virus or viruses that cause COVID-19. Thus, you acknowledge that your participation in the event is voluntary and you assume all risks and responsibility associated with attending the event, including the risk of contracting COVID-19. You have chosen to participate and do so voluntarily and of your free will.