Chapter 11 and Tax Issues:
Everything You Need to Know about Avoiding an Objection from the United States of America
Topics May Include:
- Tax Compliance (pre- and post- petition)
- Use of Cash Collateral
- Code-Compliant Plan Terms
- Proposing a Feasible Plan
- Common Issues in Individual Chapter 11 Cases
- Payroll Taxes
- Carve Outs
- Structured Dismissals
- Jolene Tanner, Assistant United States Attorney, Tax Division
- Najah J. Shariff, Assistant United States Attorney, Tax Division
Thursday, July 12, 2018
12:00 p.m. sharp until 1:00.
Be sure to allow extra time for parking.
Ronald Reagan Federal Building
411 W. 4th Street, Santa Ana
Pro Bono Room (2nd Floor)
*Despite its name “Brown Bag,” no food or beverages will be allowed in the Meeting Room.
|11:30 am - 1:00 pm|